Pest Control Inspection Services & Tips For Buyers
We all can agree that for most of us, a home is one of the largest investments we will ever make. Whether you're buying for the first time or well-versed in the buying process, one of the best ways to know you're making a sound investment is to hire a Licensed Pest Control operator and a qualified home Inspector. With over 25 years of combined experience and 15 years serving Northeast Florida, we have the trust, experience and integrity that makes us the leader in consulting with new and current homeowners. You can be sure that our inspectors are working exclusively for you - not the seller, nor the selling real estate agent. Our experts can make the buying process easier by giving you knowledge and peace of mind.
Buyers Should Know Everything About Their Pest Control Inspection
Some helpful hints to better prepare you for the inspection experience:
- Attend the entire inspection without interfering with the inspector. Save your questions for the end.
- Use only a company that allows you to be able to receive, read, and ask questions about the inspection report before the inspector leaves the site.
- Make sure that the pest inspector, the pest inspection company owner, or other inspectors in the company ARE LICENSED by a local company. If they state they are PEST ID CARD HOLDERS then ask who holds the license. Most home inspection companies are telling the consumer that they are licensed, when in fact they are not. If they aren't local then chances are the company is "renting" a license. If so, run! Which means the training is minimal and experience even less. Also, a real estate company, bank, etc. should not own the company, partially or wholly.
- Make sure whatever the inspector tells you in person, he puts in writing in the final report. If the inspector states anything about the house that you feel has a significant impact on your decision on whether to buy, renegotiate, etc., be sure that statement is included in the report.
- Find out from the homeowner if they have a current termite bond. Try to get exact costs and if possible, a copy of the contract. Most companies have limits on the number of years and types of damage covered, if any. And some companies charge for transferring a termite bond.
We guarantee our Pest Control methods will rid your home of those nuisance pests: roaches,ants, earwigs, silverfish, wasps/bees and so on. In fact we guarantee your home to be pest free for 12 months or your money back - GUARANTEED!
A home is one of the largest investments you will ever make. Whether you're buying or selling, first timer or old hat in the buying process, one of the best ways to know you're making a sound investment is to hire a Licensed Pest Control operator and a qualified home inspector to perform a wood destroying organism inspection...
100% Termidor treatment kills termites fast, real fast...
Did you know that subterranean termites cause millions in damage every year? Insurance companies DO NOT cover damage caused by termites. So let us help you treat and protect your home from future termite problems. There are 2 kinds of people in Florida; those that have termites and those that will have termites.